So sorry for no new OOTD posts … yes, I have been getting dressed, however, with all my own self inflicted pressures and others, I’m running a little behind.
But here’s how things are looking in my little universe and its good people – good things
I lost 1kg (Schatz offered to help me look for it) on my eating plan this past week and am so chuffed. Another 4 to get to goal weight! However, as I mentioned on my other blog, I’m aiming for an extra 4 – but am not pressuring myself about it until I get to my current goal set by the WeighLess calculations.
- My USA Visa (did I mention this already this week?) was approved, so the first part of getting to my daughters wedding is done. Now to book the ticket, find an appropriate outfit (will probably shop for it once I’m there) pack the suitcase and make a list of all the thrift and charity shops in around their area (Houston – yes, its B.I.G. so this is a challenge). She has also confirmed the date of the wedding to be 4 January 2014.
- My blog has been mentioned on high50 and specifically on this link – so awesome and thanks so much. I check my stats often (sometimes some weirdo sites show up on the referring URLs list – real unsavoury ones and I can’t for the life of me figure out why). Some of my most favourite bloggers are mentioned as well.
- I’m feeling such a difference since getting going on Casseys Ho’s blogilates workouts – they are killer! I do believe I’ll see significant changes in the next couple weeks.
- My studio is getting more and more organised with each passing day – need a glamour shoot, newborn baby shoot, boudoir shoot or a quick family shoot – check out my Site.
- I’ve added a backdrop to my studio and a ColorMunki to my digital perfecting arsenal. Relieved to know that when I’m working on photos, I’m seeing true colour.
- Wanting to add a few photo walks to my end of year events list – really need to sit down with the calendar and make some plans. PhotoWalkers and PhotoComment both offer these.
- Got one Americano Christmas gift done and dusted and I bet you can’t guess whose it is. Since I’ll be there just after Christmas, I’m a little less pressurised to get them posted and will take them in my luggage instead of posting them.
- I got my 2014 diary – I saw this earlier this week and just fell in love, however, the monthly tabs of the two that were in the store I was in were bent so I did not buy it. Today I found it at PNA and decided to go ahead and buy it. Its filled with fun interesting crafting goodies, ideas, quotes and websites … I bought mine at PNA but I did see it at CNA and so I’m guessing you’ll find it all over. Its published by Metz Press (Its definitely for the South African market)
- At the moment, I’m loving how things are working out in my life – I’ve done a lot of crying out of pure happiness. I feel some days like I want to dance around like a crazy kid … te he te he … lets go puddle jumping!
- I fell in love with a new to me blog today thanks to high50 – go visit
Views – 437