Its a grey and wet rainy Friday here in Jozie … I have plans for the weekend though which include
2. Paint my chair with this the RustOleum Distressed Ivory kit. I can’t wait to get it done … then it’s just to get the seat done and covered and finally, after about 5 years of saying I must get this done, I’m seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I just need to decide what fabric to use … I keep changing my mind, but I’m leaning towards a silver grey and white stripe as it can go with anything just by changing a cushion.
3. Paint the words on the side of the two new boxes I bought for the corner closet in the kitchen.
4. Do more searching to see if I can find all the spice labels I need for the jars. I may also head down to Westpac and get a few more glass jars for the spices.
5. Print photos for the frames in the lounge … I think Schatz put them in about May and still I have not put any pictures into them … not that there is a lack of photos, it’s more that there is too much choice and narrowing it down is more my problem … but I do need to get it done.
6. Plant baby fuschias … they’ve really done well in their original little pots, but I must give them new homes as well as feed all the potted plants.
What do you have planned for the weekend … and if you’re a Jo’burg Fashionista … are you attending the expo this weekend?
Views – 388