- Tanna called me this morning and Skyped me a few minutes ago – she looks stunning – I miss her.
- She really looks so much like Kirsten Stewart, it’s freaky.
- Friday night Miss Bean had a date.
- Young Liam slept out at a friend and is sleeping over there again this evening.
- We brought home our new kitty – her name is Bobbi. She’s feisty and cute and when mad, looks a heck of a lot like Yoda … lol.
- Jarod went to play ‘Magic’ today and is spending the evening over at Connors.
- We had KFC for dinner and the net result is horrid indigestion.
- I finally lined two shelves in my wardrobe which means I’m much happier about putting my clothes in there. I also packed quite a few goodies away. Getting my room sorted which makes me happy.
- G-man and Richie finished the garage door today which was blown broken last weekend.
- I painted my nails and did a mini facial this morning – which I usually only do on a Sunday.
- I did my laundry on Thursday.
- I am trying to do more during the week to free up time for me on the weekend and more on Saturday so that Sunday evenings are not pressured.
- I had the best chat in the line at KFC. Its been ages since I had so much fun with a complete stranger … G-man and I ended up sitting with these two guys while we ate and they had us giggling like crazy. I do so love gay men.
- I had an ingrown eyelash – man have you ever had one? Its horrid.
- I watched three episodes of Two and a half men (with Charlie Sheen) – I loved that show. Have not seen it since Ashton took over and can’t help wondering if he’s any good.
- My big boy is not happy about the new addition to the household and is ignoring me 🙁
Its now Sunday … time to get to bed, hope your Saturday is fabulous.
Views – 221