Sunday Stealing: The Questions Galore Meme, Part 2
Cheers to all of us thieves! (this was scheduled to publish sometime ‘yesterday’ but I may have mucked up the time)
21. What was the last song you listened to that wasn’t sung in English? Our national anthem
22. One of our SS players generally leaves a critical comment on our memes. Which is fine. All’s fair. Do you let meme authors know when you hate their memes? Nope
23. What TV show would you like to be on? Lifestyles of the Rich
24. What was the last video game you played? Puc Man
25. Have you ever been in a musical? If yes, do tell. Oh heck no.
26. Do you follow your own style or everyone else’s? Its hard not to be influenced by whats in the stores.
27. What’s the last store you bought from? Pick ‘n Pay
28. In retrospect, have you ever let a person use you a lot? Yes
29. What are you doing two days from now? Working
30. Did you ever believe there were monsters in your closet? Yes and snakes and the boogie man
31. When you graduated high school, did you let random people sign your yearbook or just close friends? Umm, I graduated this year … so no.
32. Would you consider adopting a child that had a mental illness? No, I’m past the baby stage, but at one point I desperately wanted to adopt a Chinese girl.
33. Does thinking about death scare you? Some days.
34. If you died, do you believe that you go to Heaven or Hell and where would your spirit go? Hopefully heaven and it’s your spirit that leaves.
35. Who did you last write a snail mail letter to and why? Can’t remember
36. Do you care what people say or think about you? Most of the time, no
37. Have you ever been threatened? Yes
38. Which side of your family do you get most of your qualities from? Not sure
39. What was the last thing with alcohol that you drank? A wine spritzer
40. Have you ever kept a relationship a secret? Yes
Views – 263