1. My uncle once: apparently picked up a lady and was getting frisky in the back seat when he found out that she was in a fact a he.
2. Never in my life: I think twice about saying ‘never’ … my ex, when admitting to having a fair reminded me that I always said ‘never say never’.
3. When I was five: I lived with grandmother and felt the most loved I can remember feeling as a young child.
4. High School was: a mixed bag of craziness
5. I will never forget: the day I gave birth to my first child, magic!
6. I once met: someone who is still not famous despite trying.
7. There’s this girl I know who: is a real true nymphomaniac, you’d think I’m making it up, but she really had me amazed
8. Once, at a bar: I got horribly sozzled and danced on the bar counter, it became a bit of a habit 😉
9. By noon, I’m usually: bored out of my mind and watching the clock
10. Last night: I did not get enough sleep
11. If only I had: a million bucks in my bank account, it’d be one less thing to worry about
12. Next time I go to church: I’m going to have to reintroduce myself to everyone
13. Jonathan Frid: is who or what?
14. What worries me most: is the insane cost of living and how quickly its going up here.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: our kitten cuddled up next to me
16. When I turn my head right, I see: my cellphone on the arm of the couch
17. You know I’m lying when: … I try really hard not too lie, so I don’t really have an answer.
18. What I miss most about the 80s: the carefree time of my life that it was
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: Juliette
20. By this time next year: I’l be a qualified photographer with my own studio
Views – 361