Do you have pet peeves? I have … and lots of them. I think I could write a full page of them.
But, top 10 of my list “at least for today” would be these
1. When medication comes in splinter strips, and there are say 10 strips in the box, and a person takes from a different strip each time they need the medication! Aaarrrg. Worse than a man leaving the seat up.
2. Not putting a new roll of toilet paper on the holder when you use the last piece. It’s almost guaranteed that should there be no paper, the person on the pot will be dropping Lincolns.
3. Staying in the bathroom, when a person pushes the tooth paste tube in the middle. How can it not make logical sense to push from the bottom?
4. When making tea or coffee and people don’t wipe up the little bits of stray sugar and coffee that always seem to escape.
5. Worse though, sugar on the floor. Oh boy, the crunch sound. Whenever I do the grocery shopping for work, I seem to leave Makro with sugar under my shoes.
6. Bread crumbs in the margarine dish.
7. Coffee in the sugar pot.
8. Margarine in the jam jar.
9. Not telling me when the last of something is used … like eggs, cheese, peanut butter.
So, wanna share yours … I’d love to read them.
Keep it Simple, Keep it Sassy.
Views – 234