Awww, isn’t she just a honey … Dimi over at LittleWitches/TinyWizards gave me an award and I’ve been so muddled that I forgot to acknowledge and do the necessary, so here I am … Daxi Dimi.
I have to share 7 random facts about me and pass the award on to 15 more “Irresistibly Sweet” bloggers!!
1. I tend to be a bit of a scatter brain when I’m under pressure and need to write notes for myself, otherwise, it may well be lost for ages and suddenly, in the middle of the night, I’ll remember something. When I did not work a normal office job, I’d get up at weird hours of the night and do things I’d remembered, just so that I wouldn’t forget again.
2. I often played on the pc right through the night, especially when my husband was travelling, by creating webpages or others websites and would go to the bakery before 5am to buy fresh bread and sit outside with a cuppa coffee and watch the sky lighten and listen to the birds waking (I love waking early before the day sounds start and before the first birds ruffle their feathers).
3. One of my biggest pet peeves is dirty windows. Oh boy, I even cleaned windows when it was snowing … okay, not while the snow was actually falling, but there’d be snow on the ground and I’d be cleaning windows. I miss looking after my home, but appreciate our house keeper.
4. I don’t eat minced meat. I used to go crazy for it, spaghetti bolognaise, lasagne, curried or savoury mince etc. but after opening a pot that had been left on a stove with minced meat in it and seeing maggots crawling all over, I’ve had a huge issue dealing with minced meat ever since … sorry for the visual.
5. I love movies but not movie houses. I wait until it comes out on DVD or is on DSTV/Mnet to see it. My ultimate indulgence, when I really want to see a movie, is to watch it all alone so that I can rewind and rewatch scenes.
6. I know the entire script to Toy Story 1. Liam watched it repeatedly – by that I mean, at least three times a day, E.V.E.R.Y. day for an entire year at least. It’s also one of my favourite movies … its so sweet and I just love Sheriff Woody’s sexy swagger.
7. I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up!
… and here’s my 15 bloggers I’m giving the award to … I need to get back to this … but if you pass by here and I haven’t left you a comment … grab your award ladies .
Lynette at Creative
Ally at Shybiker
Sheila at Ephemera
Natalie at When life hands you a pear
Lyddie at Chic on the Cheap
Tricia at Tricia’s take
Mel at Five Tribe
Piper at Cheap & Chic in Chicago
Views – 570